Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do you HAVE to know?

Someone aasked me today, "well, what are you passionate about?"

As if I could answer that. It changes daily.

"I welcome the world ahead of me and wrap my arms around every opportunity and give it a tight squeeze and tell it I love it with sweet, gentle whispers in it's ears. Then I stroke it's hair until it falls gently asleep in my lap. Then wake it up with some good coffee and hand-picked blueberries and scones and ride it's slick, smooth back while hanging on to it's fins through every fantastic wave. Iamgratefulforeverymomentamen."

But really...I do wake up these days with an extra spring in my step. Can't say why...passion? Sure...

I fall in love so often. Ideas. Pictures. People. Sleep. Of course, I tend to get heartbroken easily but why is that such a bad thing? I know where to find good chocolate. And by chocolate, I mean vodka.

No comments: