Monday, August 27, 2007

DaDa


Just had lunch. Had the pink thing. I knew it would be good but come on...I'm going to turn into a pink blob since discovering the sacred Mochi.


Today is a little boring. Not in a bad way. I guess I shouldn't use the word 'boring'. I meant to say, 'quiet' or 'creatively challenging'. I'm thinking about new hair color. I just had my hair done last Thursday.


I've been sketching again and I am having such a great time doing it. I've discovered that I enjoy it not because of the outcome but because of the process. Whoa. That is a new one for me. Aries and all. I'm easily distracted by shiny things. I mean glittery things. Diamonds. Tiaras. Stars. Shooting Stars. Jupiter. The milky-way. Chocolate. Puppies. Ribs. Feet. Prada. Vanilla. Beans. David Lynch. Ebay...


Thank the Lord for Google.


In the late 90's (can't believe I just typed that) I was a Mary Kay lady (that too). I thought this company was the greatest thing since, well, concealor. I still think about that job everyday. I learned a lot about myself.


It is a big deal to go for something and accomplish it...and at the same time, all you have to do is make up your mind to go for something and do it. Chosing a career, chosing toothpaste. Both choices...technically typing...


When someone makes a choice, and things don't go as planned...outside forces and all...then what?


I think most of my life I've changed the plans before someone could change them for me. I think I never wanted to know what it felt like to commit to something (someone?) and have IT not go as I planned.


That must be what I mean by 'boring'. I'm letting go AND making choices.

Scary. Berry. Fairy. Wings. Bells. Christmas. Jesus. Mary. Salvador Dali. Washington D.C....

No comments: