Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in...


I'm in the shower thinking about my upcoming wedding. It is time to give my head over to that side of my life...and I go to this little dark place where my head always goes when it gives over to that side of my life...

"WHY CAN'T GAYS MARRY??!!"

Gay = sexual preference label = taste = ketchup vs. mustard = discrimination?

I don't get it.

People are literally upset about what other people like to put in the holes in their bodies.

The next time I hear about someone using a Q-tip in his or her ear....THAT'S IT....I'm going to protest Walgreens.

1 comment:

Tasel said...

Personally i think it has nothing to do with marriage, but more "religion". I've always been for there to be a "state" marriage and a "religious" marriage. Somehow i think that would solve a lot of the problems. All those in arms are more about gays lessing the value of their marriage, which really is more a religious thing in the first place in there eyes.